The Research Analyst and Risk Manager assists the customer in developing a risk management framework that would facilitate identification of the program risk, corrective actions, and mitigation follow-up procedures.
This position also assists with the development of processes and procedures for managing, assessing, and evaluating the risk management activities. Tasks associated with this process include but are not limited to;
- Assist with identification of risk owners, development of mitigation plans, steps integration into the IMS, and tracking of mitigation steps.
- Facilitate periodic Risk Management Working Groups
- Support the presentation of risks to the Risk Management Control Board (RMCB).
- Assist in identification and management of a Risk tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule
- Assist with the identification, procurement, and implementation of a risk management tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Eight (8) years’ experience in Research analysis and Risk management for major DoD or commercial programs, equal to or greater than $5M in value.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Five years’ experience leading a team of analysts or SMEs in support of program development, ideally for the DoD but commercial is acceptable, in the areas of Systems Engineering, Information Technology development/support
- Top Secret Clearance
- Masters in a related Field.