As Skip's Warehouse Operations Manager you will hire, train, and lead the repair team as well as report daily to management on the status of Skip's repair shop.
What you'll do
- Be the leader of our Fleet Warehouse Operations team (repair operations)
- Optimize processes to increase daily repair output and warehouse efficiencies
- Manage 4-6 direct reports (technician team leads)
- Track and analyze repair data to understand warehouse performance.
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineering teams to resolve problems
- Plan throughput of the repair operation to ensure there are enough scooters to meet the day's demand
- Track key operational metrics and report them to local and company management
- Create a well-oiled working environment that is best-in-class, rewarding, and fun
- Verifiable leadership in a service operations department
- 4-6 years of experience working in warehouse operations, retail management, and manufacturing etc.
- Good communicator both in person and online
- Ability to flip between direct and logistical conversations with our ground teams, and highly analytical deep dives with our engineering team
- Effective leader who can motivate the team to accomplish repair targets
- Intermediate office suite skills (GoogleSheets a plus)
- Strong desire to be a business leader, and prove yourself in a chaotic startup environment
- Be able to work within several SaaS platforms simultaneously
- Passion in what we're doing to rapidly advance the future of mobility
- Startup experience strongly preferred but not required
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package - including health, dental, and vision insurance
- An opportunity to work for an early stage startup in an industry that is at an inflection point