KeyLogic is seeking an Operations,Test, and Evaluation Specialist to support the U.S. Army Evaluation Center in the areas of Readiness and Analytics Evaluation, Training, and Professional Development.
Services for Readiness and Analytics evaluation to include but not limited to: Integrated Product Support (IPS); logistics supportability; Human Systems Integration (HSI); integrated suitability; evaluation sciences; readiness and suitability; reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM); Design of Experiments (DoE); Modeling and Simulation (M&S); Strategic Initiatives and Methodology; Data Sciences; and Data Visualization.
Support services for Training and Professional Development to include but not limited to: Test and Evaluation (T&E) Basic Course (TEBC), an initial training program for newly assigned Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) workforce members consisting of an online training course followed by an approximate 40-hour resident seminar (RS); AEC Operations Course (AOC), an approximate 40-hour resident seminar that is a follow-on to the TEBC; and Emerging Leaders Cohort (ELC), a professional development venue to expand leadership through interactive and experiential skill sessions, Government speakers, and team and individual projects.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject discipline or Business plus ten years of experience;
- or fourteen years of experience in lieu of degree, in development and/or testing planning, reviewing, executing testing, and reporting of Operational Test and Evaluation and include implementation of Continuous Comprehensive evaluation concepts and procedures.
- Experience in DoD integrated test philosophy, test regulations, and coordinated test and evaluation programs are required. Must be familiar with DoD drawings, specifications practices, formats and procedures.
- Current Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalizes Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
- Training & Professional Development
- "Five (5) years of experience in any of the following:
- Research, development, maintenance, and conduct of technical instructional programs and/or training;
- Automated data processing with proficiency in Microsoft Office systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, Project, Access) as well as implementation of macros;
- T&E of DOD Acquisition Systems that includes the following:
- (1) DT, OT, and evaluation methods (includes T&E planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- (2) M&S and with ATEC’s VV&A process for models, simulators, instrumentation, and/or threats in support of T&E of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems;
- (3) Data collection, reduction, and analysis planning and execution for Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- (4) Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as SEPs, TEMPs, ESRs, CIPRs, OT and/or DT Test Plans, OMARs, OERs, OARs, CLRs, SRs, and SCs) for Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- (5) Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes DOD, Army, and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- (6) Integrated budgeting, resourcing, and scheduling in support of T&E of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- (7) Development and analysis of requirements, MOPs, and MOEs and how they contribute to evaluation of ESS of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- (8) Management of T&E Working-level IPTs and/or ASTs, to include conflict resolution with acquisition program stakeholders and decision makers on T&E topics."
- Performs a variety of routine OT&E tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with Operations, Test, and Evaluation methods, practices, and programs.
- Works under the guidance and direction of an engineer; assignments screened for unusual or difficult problems and techniques; or procedures to be applied to the solution of problems will be selected by an engineer or the supervisor.
- Provides professional OT&E support within allocated task resources.
- Performs portions of OT&E tasks under the detailed direction of an engineer.
- Applies commonly used equations and techniques to evaluate and solve assigned problems or systems. Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Serves as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.