About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
Responsible for overseeing the management and operation of the properties (consisting of residential, commercial and laboratory) and staff as directed by the clients and in accordance with the standards and procedures of JLL. Organize and prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage through stressful situations, consistently make effective, high quality decisions, and must develop and effectively manage client relationships. Management of a 24/7 functioning environment.
- Provides oversight of staff, with input on selection, counseling, appraisals and recognition; recommending salary, promotional, disciplinary, termination, and other personnel actions
- Provide training for all policies.
- Provide leadership and direction for the efficient operations and maintenance of all facility electrical, mechanical, structural, and life safety
- Oversite of installs and renovations
- Manage all work and assets in a CMMS system
- Manage small scale projects
- Support site Project Manages in execution of work
- Drawing review
- Understand and support BAS System management
- 100% upkeep of running equipment.
- FCA management.
- Shutdown and Outage Planning
- Vendor Management
- Contract development and review
- Support site EHS activities
- Aesthetic Champion
- Project management and support
- Develop and maintain positive client relationship
- Conflict resolution and solution analysis; identifying or partnering with other internal areas to deliver more specialized service to client
- Provide practice improvements and innovation
- Provides contract compliance management and quality control
- Review and management of environmental and regulatory compliances and codes site requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the JLL Engineering compliance program
- Review, update and develop site procedures
- Understand and enforce safety program
- Preparation of detailed budgets for operations
- Budget tracking
- PO and NTE approval
- Invoice review and approval
- Preparation of regular and ad-hocreports
- Cost savings initiatives
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience; Professional Engineer certification nice to have
- Managerial experiencerequired with proven budget and personnel responsibilities
- Advanced technical knowledge of building systems, data center, UPS, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, etc.
- Life Science Environment Experience nice to have
- Advanced experience with MS Office suite and CMMS
- Inventory knowledge
- Technical writing
- P&ID understanding
- Excellent communications – written and verbal as well as Presentation skills
- Universal certification