Job Description Summary
Manages the day-to-day activities of an operations unit within an assigned group (CBG, NFG, RBG, WMG, Legal & Compliance, Risk Management, Finance & Administration). Responsible for creating and maintaining processes that achieve a high level of operational efficiency while maintaining proper internal controls to meet the changing business needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures existing operations and technical applications are performing as designed to maximize benefit of the business unit/group.
- Analyzes departments' statistical performance information to identify potential weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Interacts with management on day-to-day activities and recommends opportunities for improvement.
- Assists in the preparation of business plans, budget and goal setting.
- Analyses and prepares reports for management on departmental goal achievement.
- Researches and resolves complex operational issues.
- Oversee the development of staff to ensure utilization in other areas of the organization. Exercises authority concerning hiring, performance management, reviews, promotions, salary decisions and terminations.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Asset Based Lending Monitor and assign workload among team members to assure optimal utilization of available resources.
- Proper set up of loan and collateral tracking in Bank’s monitoring system consistent with the Bank’s approved structure and legal documentation.
- Collaborate with borrowers on reporting mechanism based on bank's requirements and borrower’s capability.
- Proficient in tracking collateral for ABL facilities.
- Collateral data must be obtained, analyzed, and updated in a timely manner.
- Reconcile movement of cash and loan balance for complex credits.
- Continually expand ABL policy, protocol and procedures from an operations perspective.