Operations Support Manufacturing
Position Title: Operations Support Manufacturing
Position Number: 260949
Location: New York, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Data Entry, Mainframe, Research
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates."
Title: Specialist - Brokerage Operations
Start Date: 07/17/2017
End Date: 07/16/2018
Location: New York, NY 10010
• The Brokerage Operations position demands working within established procedures and controls with a moderate degree of supervision.
• The department is customer centric.
• The desire to work with clients and agents at times of high stress to exceed their expectations is required.
• The individual must be able to work in a high volume department with time sensitive customer transactions that require review, research and communication with agent and clients on a timely basis.
• Meet individual performance expectations and operate in a team environment to contribute to the company and team goals.
• Responsible for the accurate, efficient data entry, electronic updating and processing of a multitude of basic and advanced money movement transactions (check deposits, EFTs, journals, wires, establishing periodic investment plans to/from client''s bank accounts, and Roth Conversions) for Retail and Retirement brokerage accounts.
• Respond to inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner by quickly identifying the need and formulating an accurate response or solution.
• Learn and maintain a strong working knowledge of multiple systems including mainframe systems, products, and services.
• Individual must have a solid understanding of financial products (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) and industry rules and regulations.
• Hold or the desired to obtain the SEC Series 7 license a plus.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.