Operations Support Manufacturing
Position Title: Operations Support Manufacturing
Position Number: 270701
Location: Kansas Cty, MO
Desired Skill Set:
JCL, MPLS, MVS, Problem Management, UNIX
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Sr. Technician, Operations Support
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 24 Months
1) Good Communicator
2) Team Collaborator
4) Good Written/Oral Skills
• Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for Client infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
• Provide 24x7x365 technical operations support for Client global infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
• Monitor the infrastructure, and be a key stakeholder in Client Incident and Change Management processes.
• Regularly perform data analysis to determine Client performance and identify areas of improvement.
• Have you worked in a control center environment?
• Do you like to triage and drive events to resolution?
• Do you like to interact with Customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
• Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
• Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
• Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
• Conduct quarterly Release and patch rollout for European authorization system
• Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
All about You
• Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate-level knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
• Novice-level ability to perform post-event analysis.
• Demonstrates the ability to function in 3 of the following disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network), and has intermediate-level understanding in at least 2 areas.
• Basic UNIX scripting and tool monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, knowledge of tandem technology.
• Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organization skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.