Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
5 - 7 years
Posted 61 days ago
Requisition ID: 318
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
The RGS (remote gaming systems) Operations Manager will join IGT’s operations team and have responsibility for the day to day management of all North America production rgs systems. One of the most advanced cross-platform delivery systems on the market, IGT's PlayRGS allows players access to an extensive library of the world's best-performing games (slots, table games, video poker, and casual games), anywhere they want to play: on desktops, mobile phones, and tablet devices.
• Owns the day to day management of all North America production rgs systems
• Manages and develops rgs Product Specialist team
• Oversees the set up and configuration of the rgs administrator system in particular areas.
• With internal departments defines escalation processes and ensures processes are followed
• Briefs Customer Service on regional rgs changes and reports service quality issues to management
• Manages and reports on escalations of rgs issues and problems to defined Service Level
• Escalates to management to highlight risks or report on problems
• Oversees production changes and release dates ensuring customer notifications are sent in line with policy
• Diagnoses highly complex technical issues and works with functional experts to resolve
• Acts as Major Incident manager in the event of critical issues
• Maintains rgs and Oracle Business Intelligence knowledge management
• Assists in Customer Service training, quality assessment and monitoring of rgs inquiries.
• Prioritizes rgs service requests
• Participates in Monthly / Quarterly service reviews with customers
• Insures compliance to regulatory and internal audit standards
• Monitors trends and activity within the rgs system, making recommendations for changes where appropriate.
• Develops training material and delivers training and coaching to IGT rgs Customers and staff
• Evaluates and recommends rgs system enhancements
• Reports on rgs performance and customer impacts
• Manages pre/post release testing
• 5+ years experience in team management and development
• 5+ years in a customer facing support role
• Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize
• Process driven, logical approach to problem solving
• Heavily analytical with the ability to understand and develop semi-complex reports and analysis
• Able to easily communicate complex ideas and systems.
• Typically, has 5+years of casino operations experience with a bias toward analytics and system knowledge
• Experienced in building and adapting process flows based on product changes or process enhancements
• Knowledge and understanding of API (SOAP and REST Technologies) data exchange and XML reading highly desirable
• Able to obtain a gaming license.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy