Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Development and improvement of operations processes/products
- Investigation and diagnosis of unexpected system signatures
- Supporting the coordination and execution of system maintenance tasks and coordinating across multiple contractor organizations including customer and external system partners to diligently accomplish all tasks
- Providing 24x7on-call support to lead the resolution of system issues. May involve periodic rotating crew shifts to maintain proficiency
Must be able to work as an effective member of a badgeless team, be self-motivated, and work under general direction while independently determining and developing approaches to solutions.
Proficiency using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to work odd and/or extended hours covering a 24/7 period and periodic rotating12-hour shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in an STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) plus a minimum 9 years experience supporting real time operations.
- Current SSBI and ability to possess and retain an SCI clearance with Counter Intelligence polygraph
- Engineering or Scientific degree preferred
- Demonstrated background in one or more relevant engineering disciplines: electrical/mechanical/aerospace or systems engineering.
- Ability to develop and maintain operational procedures, products and training materials
- Previous experience with troubleshooting and performing analysis on operational systems
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF), Digital, Power, Thermal, Control, and/or Communications systems design and operational use
- Familiarity and practical use with Matlab / Python and Linux and scripting languages (especially TCL/TK and/or PERL)