5 - 7 years experience •
We have a great opportunity for an Operations Supervisor at excelerate Digital, McClatchy's national digital marketing agency.
The Operations Supervisor develops, tests and iterates workflow processes and is responsible for maintaining and improving our workflow tool. Using principles of high output management, the Operations Supervisor identifies bottlenecks before they occur and recommends/implements solutions that improve output and accuracy.
- Manages fulfillment teams while acting as a significant individual contributor to other teams
- Spearheads adoption and use of our project management system
- Builds holistic project management processes for all fulfillment products that will be executed by cross-department teams all over the country
- Ensures all major outputs and deliverables are trackable, with time and resource estimates
- Builds and manages QA process across marketing services team
- Reduces error rate and increases speed-to-delivery using lean manufacturing techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in client services
- 5years’ experience relevant experience, preferably in a digital agency
- Leadership experience in ad operations positions at digital agencies
- Proficiency with the following software: Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Doubleclick, and Microsoft Project or related.
- Possesses the business acumen to build profitable workflow processes while influencing key stakeholders and decision makers to adopt these processes
- Leads from the front, being hands-on with the marketing services team while driving towards the big picture