Oversees the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team. Oversees the status of operational issues, schedules, and prepares reports. Monitors and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the specific team performance in order to achieve the operational goals of timeliness, quality, and customer service
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
- Manage processes and procedures to ensure timely and quality completion of work according to clients contractual obligations
- Responsible for the daily operational workflow, to include communication with external and internal customers, resolution of claimant, provider, and client issues, and identify workflow concerns for specific cases and employees
- Ensure the use of best practice workflows and operational excellence in activities are utilized
- Direct the training of team members on workflow and contractual modifications expeditiously
- Manage processes focused on effective customer service, ensure immediate escalation of issues, and participate in meetings to discuss the case management process
- Analyze and report on a monthly and quarterly basis operational statistics
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Possess excellent organizational and follow up skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate skills necessary to analyze information, problems, procedures and situations
- Strong working knowledge of case management programs
Bachelors or better.
6 years:Supervisory or management experience preferably in a heath care setting.
Project management and medical case management life cycle experience is preferred
Licenses & Certifications
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse