Our Operations Specialist is a Registered Professional Nurse with experience in the practice of correctional nursing and processing, advanced studies and expertise in administration of nurse services. The Operations Specialist will provide necessary guidance to assist operational management team in making clinical decisions; assist in obtaining operational goals and objectives, as well as in developing appropriate policies and procedures of CCS and the facility; and maintain compliance with ACA, NCCHC and state accreditation standards.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration or health related field preferred, but not required.
- Five (5) years of experience in delivery and administration of correctional medical.
- Five years (5) administrative, management and supervisory experience in correctional nursing.
- Organizational experience in operations and planning.
- Experience in understanding and managing budgets and analyzing contracts.
- Current clinical license, as applicable
- Assumes the role of site leadership (Health Services Administrator (HSA) or Director of Nursing (DON)) within operations and will cover shifts as needed at sites.
- Covers vacant shifts as needed at sites.
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of procedures and programs throughout the company.
- Works with Regional Vice President and Regional Manager to determine and prioritize Regional and site-specific training needs on a weekly basis.
- Evaluates statistical data, programing needs and problems throughout the company.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.