Odyssey Systems has an exciting new opportunity for an Operations SMEs must be able to speak authoritatively on all aspects of weapons systems operations to include mission planning, generation procedures, deployment procedures, weapons system employment tactics and publishing daily operations orders. Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Support Strategic, Campaign, Crisis Planning Analysis, Evaluation, and Assessment
- Build relationships across the Command and with counterparts at Combatant Command, Services and other government agencies
- Design and prepare comprehensive technical reports, studies, related documentation, charts, and graphs.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, training, and briefings as the subject matter expert
- For each joint exercise or wargame event, assist in the development and coordination of training objectives and event scenarios
- Provide support to the Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS) for USSTRATCOM
- Respond to internal and external tasks as determined by Branch Chief
- TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance
- At least 7 years' experience with Joint doctrine and planning processes as well as end-to-end operations and processes from National-level decision making through Unit-level execution is also required
- Prior experience at the USSTRATCOM Joint Force Air Component Command (JFACC) level is highly desirable
Company OverviewOdyssey Systems Consulting Group,
- Availability of position(s) is contingent upon contract award
is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities