1.Develop automated tools to extract, validate, manage and report ORM program data for the various program components to support reporting to Operational Risk Management and various CNB executive committees, CNB Audit and Risk Committee, RBC US Operational Risk and RBC GRM-OR.
2.Work with all business and support units on sourcing and reporting of KRI data and threshold breaches at a unit and enterprise level.
3.Create an automated tool to monitor the remediation of Operational Risk issues at a business unit and enterprise level.Support the ORM team on analysis of loss trends and bank-wide emerging risks. Monitor enterprise KRI thresholds.
4.Build and maintain a SharePoint site for the collection and reporting of Operational Risk data for use by the business units and Second Line ORM team. Collaborate with the data providers and perform high level testing of the data integrity.Write procedures for business unit and data providers' use of the site.
5.Perform a monthly reconciliation of Operational Loss data against the General Ledger.Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
6.Develop and execute the reporting and analytics requirements for all elements of the CNB Operational Risk Management program including trending and data analysis.
7.Lead the development of automated solutions to populate Open Pages with Operational Risk Program data such as losses, OR events and KRI data.
8.Maintain awareness of current regulatory/industry trends impacting the Bank's ORM program or practices.
9.Act as an internal advisor and partner to business units and support functions regarding ORM tools, policies, procedures, and reporting metrics.
10. Other duties required to advance the ORM program at CNB.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial services sector.
- *Minimum 7 years of experience in Operational Risk Management, Risk Management, Internal Audit, or Operations reporting.
- *Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Other professional qualifications such as CPA are desirable but not required.
- MBA highly desirable.
- Highly experienced with MS Excel, Visual Basic for Applications, Tableau, and MS Access.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with emphasis on report production and program management.
- Understanding of banking processes, Risk Management / Operational Risk Management.
- Experience with the setting up and maintenance of a SharePoint site (libraries, lists, permissions, alerts, etc.).
- Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Well-developed influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
Job ID RISK-7868