Here's what you’ll work on:
- Operationalize a standard process for leading and coaching employees within the functional department, leveraging Performance Leaders to collaborate on and execute processes. Continue to ensure process effectiveness through Plan Do Check Adjust cycle.
- Responsible for talent development and succession planning activities for functional leadership levels and key positions. Accountable for succession planning being completed at all additional levels of the function.
- Perform daily direct leadership tasks including coaching, development, and performance management for 10-20 Performance Leaders and/or Loop Leaders within the function.
- Lead and/or collaborate on relevant tactics and tactic teams as part of the site's Hoshin planning and strategy deployment processes.
- Responsible for capacity planning, staffing, skillset risk mitigation, and Strategic Workforce Planning including future skillset planning for functional area.
- Accountable for all People and Performance related KPIs (ex: turnover, hiring data, internal promotion rate, productivity).
- Develop people-related core processes, execute, and adhere to existing functional core processes and policies.
- Participates in improvement projects or future growth initiatives within the functional area.
- Develop and execute Leader Standard Work.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- At least 6 years of progressive experience (usually post-education) as a supervisor and/or team leader.
- Proven specific capabilities in leading and coaching teams, developing talent, successfully leading large change projects or initiatives, and aligning resources to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Proven general capabilities and understanding of: technical processes, leading in a manufacturing or production environment, business acumen, and aligning resources with customers' needs.
- Demonstrated competence communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating work across many stakeholders.