Nellis A F B, NV
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 241 days ago
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence at CGI. CGI is seeking an experienced Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA) to support operations at Nellis AFB, NV. The Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA) provides technical oversight for process modeling, issue identification, measure determination, and requirements definition to feasibility studies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Provides analytical experience in problem decomposition, concept development, test design, data analysis methods, and programming of resources to feasibility studies and quick reaction tests (QRTs). Reviews JT&E and QRT nominations for compliance to standards. Coordinates closely with Feasibility Study Directors and Program Managers in developing and writing Program Test Plans, preparing Technical Advisory Board and Senior Advisory Council briefings, and training team members. Recognized as a technical leader and resource. When directed, represents the JT&E Program Office and works closely with the JT&E Technical Director.
* Develops both quantitative and qualitative analysis methodologies appropriate for use in operational testing and evaluation of Joint Test & Evaluation (JT&E) projects.
* Provides direction for process modeling, issue identification, and measure determination.
* Provides analytical expertise in problem decomposition, concept development, test design, and data analysis methods; translates testing requirements; and makes recommendations for appropriate test venues.
* Develops dendritic decomposition and determination of operational measures of effectiveness.
* Develops and researches test methods to adequately evaluate the articles under test in a system of systems test environment that may include joint and Service conducted field exercises, standalone test events, integrated application of live, virtual, and constructive simulations, and the capabilities of Service battle laboratories.
* Responsible for identifying areas of technical risk and risk assessment, determining the influence of test limitations and mitigations on the planned test, and assisting with the development of the evaluation plans for JT&Es and QRTs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
A Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (Math, Science, Engineering, Computer Programming or technical-related field with Operations Research-related emphasis) AND 5 years' related experience are required for this role. A Bachelor’s Degree in a non-technical field may be substituted with 10 years of test and evaluation experience.
Requires advanced knowledge and experience in test design, execution, and evaluation in the DoD operational testing and evaluation environment.
Knowledge of parametric and non]parametric statistics, data analysis techniques, computer analysis tools, basic modeling and simulation applications, and survey test and evaluation methods.
Must be able to travel as needed.
A minimum Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
Master's Degree in a technical field (Math, Science, Engineering, Computer Programming, or technical related field with Operations Research-related emphasis) is desired.
JT&E, DOT&E, or Service OT&E experience is a plus.
Joint duty or active participation in a joint duty assignment is a plus.
Position ID: J0118-0817