Perduco, a LinQuest company, is seeking an Operations Research Analyst to join our team at our office in Colorado Springs, CO. US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance is required.
The Operations Research Analyst will be adept at effectively coordinating with multi-disciplinary teams and conducting mission level studies in support of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes for the United States Space Force. In-depth experience with the space force missions and operations is highly desired. Experience in campaign-level and mission-level modeling is highly desired. Experience with planning or programming functions is highly desired. High motivation, creativity, and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment. Ability to work well as part of a team. Strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyze data. Ability to distill complex data into executive level communications desired.Responsibilities:
- In coordination with the mission area capability area teams (CATs), the analyst will make recommendations regarding architecture alternatives and associated capabilities, likely cost drivers, technology readiness, feasibility, and affordability of concepts and capabilities under study.
- Ability to coordinate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- The Analyst will work as part of a contractor team working alongside a broader team of government and contract staff.
- High motivation to provide decision-quality information and recommendations to senior leaders
- Ability to communicate effectively across multi-functional teams
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities and critical thinking to integrate and analyze data
- Familiarity with funding appropriation codes, technology readiness levels, and space operations
- Executive briefing skills
- Ability to interface with ABIDES or other budgeting systems
- 7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in operations research or STEM field
- US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance is required
- Experience with planning, programming and/or requirements writing / analysis
- Classroom instructor experience
- Experience with OSD issue teams/issue papers and the President’s Budget Review cycle
- Knowledge of commercial and international partner space capabilities / contributions
- Program Element Monitor experience
- Experience in campaign-level and mission-level modeling is highly desired
- Experience with space force missions and operations is highly desired.