The Operations Research Analyst III will play an integral role on the TRAX team, providing data and operational support to the leadership team. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge of method improvement, quality of product, and performance to recommend measures to follow to enhance product. The ability to gather and analyze information from monitoring scientific work involving design, and other scientific methods will lead to success in this position. The successful Operations Research Analyst III will be able to ensure compliancewith Government contracting regulations.
QualificationsDuties and Responsibilities
- May serve as a working leader responsible for leading and providing technical advice and direction to lower graded personnel.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, monitoring work; ensuring product quality, accuracy, and timeliness; consolidating reports for COR regarding status updates and billing; and reviewing collected data for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
- Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Must demonstrate greater experience in conducting analysis, developing solutions, utilizing information technology, and presenting findings.
- Performs scientific work involving the designing, developing, and adapting of mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques.
- Utilize skills to support systems evaluation and program execution.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Conduct systematic examinations and development of alternative courses of action to provide COR with sound, scientific, and quantitative information as a basis for decision making.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or closely related technical discipline, plus ten years of experience with progressively increasing support responsibility.
- A Secret security clearance is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a top priority
- Must share a commitment to maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment while simultaneously optimizing individual performance and contribution