As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
The Resource Management Directorate, Crane Army Ammunition Activity (CAAA) has a widely dispersed customer base including budget analysts, accountants, management analysts, financial analysts, facilities and equipment specialists and engineers, and other personnel both internal and external to CAAA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs professional and scientific work requiring the design, development and adaptation of mathematical and statistical modeling and scientific methods to analyze operational problems.
- Analyses the collection and entry of required data into government management information systems and databases.
- Provides support services in various data management areas: data analysis/collection, reproduction, distribution, and report preparation.
Education and Experience:
- Familiarization and experience with the following is CRITICAL: legacy Standard Depot System (SDS), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), SmartChain and the current web-based Receipt Control Number (RCN) Database within the Munitions Transportation Management System (MTMS).
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Cost Accounting or related scientific or technical discipline.
- Five (5) additional years’ experience in the Analyst, Operations/Research can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Analyst, Operations/Research work experience is required.
Security Clearance:Must be able to successfully complete government background investigation and requirements for access to military installation