The Quality and Training Manager is responsible for maintenance and administration of the Quality Management System (QMS) at the designated Advanced Logistics Center (ALC), with a strong focus on process consistency and capability based on customer requirements within a robust ISO and regulatory framework. This includes creating and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement and learning that respects and values thoughtful and disciplined use of data, and enables associates at all levels to participate in the improvement of the operating system. Additionally, this role is responsible for the development and delivery of operational and process training for all levels of associates within the ALC.
Requirements and Experience:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience leading and maintaining QMS in a warehouse or 3PL environment required
• Experience in partnering with external auditors for surveillance audits is required – experience with 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 standards is a plus.
• Certified ISO9001 Lead Auditor or equivalent required
• Preferred certifications include:
• Quality Engineer certifications
• CQM/OE Certified Quality Manager /Organizational Excellence
• ASQ CQA – Certified Quality Auditor, CQE – Certified
• Certifications or experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies
• Experience in leading and applying effective organizational change management techniques
• Experiencing in training others in QMS and continuous improvement principles and tool use including: internal audit, root cause analysis as well as corrective and preventive process improvement.
• Experience in implementation and monitoring of program performance, verification and validation methods including experience with statistical and process improvement tools such as root cause analysis, auditing, six sigma, statistical chart preparation and coordination required
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
• Capable of building strong relationships with the operations leaders in order to positively influence change.
• A strong desire to teach and coach teams to success
• Ability to effectively use quality control tools; flowchart, pareto chart, cause and effect diagrams, check sheets, histograms, and run/control charts.
• Solid understanding of statistics process control, process performance capability and process improvement techniques.
• Aptitude for quantitative analyze with ability to collect, summarize, present data and take appropriate action as a result
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Self-starter to lead change and make independent and informed decisions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Facilitating groups in analysis and program needs implementation.
• Strong situational leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization
• Intermediate to advanced expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Visio
Job ID: 18504