Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Manufacturing planner for IVD projects
- Attendance as manufacturing representative at project/core team meetings for IVD projects
- Support Corporate Operational Goals tracking for Manufacturing projects, Facilities projects, and Archer Clinical Services
- Forecasting and planning for IVD projects to assess materials/subassembly/kit needs over the long term (studies, projects, etc.)
- Internal communications and status updates between IVD manufacturing day-to-day operations and other Archer teams and leadership
- Project management for Manufacturing, Facilities, and Logistics as needed
- Process improvement for manufacturing and facilities:
- Recording/tracking and monitoring process for effectiveness
- Leading efforts to improve and implement process
- Work with other Archer departments to improve or adjust processes that affect manufacturing or facilities
- Manufacturing document management for IVD projects
- Maintain high-level deliverable timelines for manufacturing in IVD projects
- Document support on DHF level documents (draft manufacturing plans, create templates, create organized documents from team inputs, etc.)
- Support for large scale operations projects
- Support Sr. Director of Operations and Facilities Director with strategy, planning, and forecasting clinical research organizations equipment management for facilities
- Big picture planning for IVD projects as they relate to manufacturing and operations
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA security policies and procedures. Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data. Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an operations environment
- Minimum of 5-7 years project management experience
- Proven ability to coordinate multifaceted projects, including multitasking, deliverables management and timeline management
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a commercial environment and inﬂuence with and without authority in a cross-functional role
- Proven track record of maintaining complex projects with high-level deliverables for a fast-paced technical team
- Experience in the diagnostic or pharmaceutical industry
- High energy, self-motivated, approachable and articulate team player.
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, team working, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities with the ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difﬁcult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- The ability to forge strong internal and external partnerships coupled with excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail demonstrating accuracy in tracking and reporting data.
- Good problem-solving skills; able to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and take corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Independent self-management and organizational skills; able to manage workload, set personal and project priorities and adjust as needed.
- Excellent work planning and execution/delivery skills – includes problem-solving, prioritization, and task-level inﬂuence skills.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly and effectively to frequent change and altered priorities.
- Ability to inﬂuence without power.
- Strong ability to communicate both at a detailed level and management through executive level.
- Experience with good manufacturing practice and good document practice.
- Experience with quality systems in regulated space preferred, with responsibility for generating new documents and conducting team reviews.
- BA or BS with relevant training in Chemistry, Manufacturing, and/or Biological Sciences or equivalent experience.