$80K — $100K *
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible to monitor and document all new EDI requests, track all applications, and lead weekly cross-functional meetings in coordination with IT to plan effective solutions.
• Facilitate all new EDI projects acting as a liaison between SodaStream stakeholders (IT, Finance, Operations, Customer Service, Sales,) the customer and any 3PLs required for implementation.
• Manage and direct requests and inquiries from & external customers.
• Manage critical business relationships while understanding the customer expectations and policies related to compliance charges due to failures.
• Recommend and implement improvements to streamline the process to reduce time for new integrations.
• Provide regular status updates on customer onboarding to management through dashboards and/or scorecards.
• Identify risks and issues in order to provide timely escalation to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
• Identify requirements, by customer, and pro-actively gather necessary documentation to provide to IT.
• Work closely with marketing and field sales regarding progress, issues, initiatives, customers, and opportunities.
• Gathering master agreements and assortments from sales coordinators/leads in order to support overall customer onboarding process.
• Learn and utilize new technology to drive root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to established set of KPIs to support onboarding.
• Provide recommendations for process improvement.
• Additional operations projects as necessary to support company growth and enhance the customer experience.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain or related field required.
· 4 to 6 years of related experience working in a consumer-packaged goods company strongly preferred.
· Microsoft Office proficiency is required (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams) experience in ERP systems and with EDI is mandatory.
· Project management experience.
· Outstanding organizational awareness and communication skills with the ability to manage and external stakeholders.
· Strong analytical skills. Ability to establish and manage KPIs and P&Ls.
· Results oriented with a competitive drive for success.
· A self-starter that requires minimal guidance from supervisor who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Valid through: 11/12/2021