ow this role will make an impact:
The Store Operations Process Manager is responsible for the development, governance and execution of the store and field leaders cascade and communication strategy and processes. You will focus on initiatives that drive enhanced communication tools for our stores, while partnering cross functionally to integrate and develop more cohesive store communication. You will also be responsible for the day to day governance of store and field communication and partner closely with Corporate Communications on communication rules, templates and processes. Lastly, this position is designed to drive positive business change into the organization and improve the specific function of clear and cohesive communication to the stores and field which will result in improved execution.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Assists teams from all functions of the Field Operations, Store Operations, Services and the Home Office in developing formal communication processes and tools to drive productivity and execution in our stores
- Reviews current communication processes and practices, identifies improvement opportunities, manages a timeline to improve or change current processes and practices, and tracks success of processes.
- Develops and maintains communication standards, templates, and channels for all store and field communications in partnership with corporate communications department, including governance of store and field facing communications.
- Reviews store communication content from business partners for capacity impact, accuracy, timeliness, relevancy and clarity to drive improved execution.
- Responsible for ongoing management and oversight of store and field facing communication and cascade strategy.
- Develops and maintains strong on-going partnership with key business partners both in the field and at home office.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business or equivalent and three to five years’ experience in process improvement required.
- Experience in high growth retail environment required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, including presentation and report writing/ structuring skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of leadership articulating business needs and solutions.
- Must possess strong process development skills
- Must possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills specializing in process improvement.
- Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite including usage of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Sharepoint. Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator preferred.
- LeanSix Sigma training preferred
Why you’ll love it here:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities