Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Manager of Contact Center Operations determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, technology performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses. Contributes information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems to support customer interaction via CRM, voice, text, email, chat, and social media response systems; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Identify and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Direct management of Fraud Operations, Training, and Analytics teams.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements through forecasting and optimization of workforce demand; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop preventive maintenance programs; coordinating vendor management for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices through professional and technical knowledge; tracking emerging trends in call center operations; participating in professional societies.
- Establish organization goals through leadership requests and explore areas to add value to the business.
- Perform duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in Operations Management, preferably in a contact center environment
- Minimum 3 years experience leading a team with excellence
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Deep understanding of contact center technologies or equivalent experience
- Strongly preferred prior experience in a fast-paced, omni-channel, ecommerce environment
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to succeed
- Curious approach to problem solving and a willingness to dig into the details.
Normal office environment.
Travel up to 5% may be required