Position at Wilsonart
Essential, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and maintain proper inventory levels for all products using automated computer system devices.
- Manage supervisory personnel.
- Oversee safety inspections and prepare and maintain required documentation.
- Train personnel.
- Negotiate local vendor contracts, including rates for common carriers and temporary labor agencies.
- Oversee essential office functions.
- Oversee performance of basic human resource functions.
- Oversee handling of all customer transactions.
- Plan the work assignments.
- Assist the needs of the customer.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Has pricing duties such as maintain files/ and working with the CRV rebate system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations, safety standards applicable to the work area and other pertinent rules governing work standards.
- Knowledge of inventory systems and product inventoried.
- Knowledge of warehousing and transportation functions.
- Ability to communicate well in oral and written forms
Education: Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Business Management, Industrial Distribution or a closely related field. One year of experience may substitute for 1 year of required education with a max substtitution of two years.
Expereience: 4+ years of experience