As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Bring your passion for people, customer service and operational excellence with you to work every day! Apply your expertise to lead and influence a high-performing team as Operations Manager of our rapidly growing Washington branch.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of various departments of Uline’s Washington branch, including Warehouse, Customer Service, Sales, HR, IT and Facilities.
- Supervise Call Center operations to consistently ensure impeccable customer service.
- Support a pick-and-pack facility with over 38,500 SKUs in a 800,000-square-foot distribution center.
- Ensure all buildings and landscaping always exceed company standards.
- Recruit and retain top-tier talent and manage employee relations.
- Provide hands-on senior leadership and drive accountability through performance feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years experience in operations or general management.
- Distribution, call center and / or sales experience a plus.
- Experience supervising personnel.
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Limited overnight travel required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.