Townsquare Media Bismarck is looking for an Operations Manager to actively lead our portfolio of brands and content creators. This person, shows by example, the importance of their team and the relationship between their staff and the local community and takes action to grow and improve their brands on-air, online, and onsite. They are strategic and creative in the development of unique content, promotions, and multi-media strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clear vision for the future, a strong desire to win and the confidence to manage a strong, veteran staff
- Leadership and ownership of our teams and brands in the Bismarck market; on-air, online, and on site.
- Expertise with content creation and curation
- Ability to develop market leading talent
- Creating tribes that actively engage their audience on-air, online, and on site.
- Expertise building programming clocks, music sequencing, and fundamentals of strategy and tactics designed to increase station cume, time spent listening, and occasions.
- Sound design and audio architecture writing creative, impactful audio elements for station imaging and client commercials and updating to keep fresh.
- Extremely creative in the development of unique content and multi-media strategies
- Work with sales team to provide solutions to station clients and create monetizable programs, sponsorships, and events.
- Attend other programming/sales meetings as requested
- Total responsibility for the overall sound of all stations
- Knowledge of multiple formats
- Experience in winning in a competitive landscape
- Creation and implementation of multi-purpose ideas that grow ratings, digital audience, and revenue
- Learn the Townsquare blogging and social media procedures and help your team implement them to grow on-air, online, and on-site attendance.
- Inspire others to strive for excellence beyond their limitations
- Able to voice track or go live on one or more Townsquare radio stations when needed, vacation relief, sick days or in case of emergency
- Demonstrated success as a leader
- Strong judgment
- 3+ Years of Management Experience
- Strong writing and communications skills
- on-air programming experience
- familiarity with a wide variety of digital assets
- Strong business acumen
- Desire to win
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career advancement opportunities