As the first full-time member of the operations team, you will be in charge of the infrastructure used to deliver the CDD Vault application. We have cabinets in two data centers, and have begun deploying an on-premises version of our application to customers with specific security requirements.
We believe in infrastructure-as-code. We are looking for someone who is already skilled at automating infrastructure management, or someone who has a SysAdmin background and a strong desire to strengthen their coding skills. You will be given significant leeway to do your job the way you think is best.
The ideal candidate has experience with a lot of the following:
- Hardware monitoring and troubleshooting
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Firewall and VPN configuration
- Configuration management (Puppet)
- Database replication, backups, and monitoring (MySQL)
- Network and OS security hardening, monitoring, and auditing
… and a desire to learn about the rest.
- Be local to our Burlingame office or willing to relocate
- Be able to participate in weekly on-call rotation with two other employees
- Be independent, meticulous, and result-driven