The Operations Manager, Call Center Customer Service is responsible for leading the daily operational activities of the Avetta Customer Service organization. Primary responsibilities include oversight of inbound calls/web cases/chat handling, workforce management, complaint management, drive quality/productivity improvements and ticket avoidance. This role will coordinate strategy with the Management Team and implement new strategies and workflows, develop and train the staff as directed.
Essential functions of the position:
- Manage the inbound Customer Service organization and meeting assigned KPI's, goals, and objectives providing exceptional service to our customer base. Key KPI's include but are not limited to: Service Level, ASA, Abandon Rate, and First-call Resolution
- Ensure outstanding levels of service and customer satisfaction/retention by providing prompt and efficient resolution to customer concerns/inquiries 3. Provide appropriate reporting on customer concerns and proactively analyze root cause and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures through a systematic review of departmental activities coordinating and activities through Internal Audit, Compliance, QA, as appropriate. Proactively assess policies to ensure they meet corporate objectives and are in line with customer satisfaction goals.
- Develop initiatives to address key concerns providing solutions to address deficient areas.
- Develop systemic training and cross-training designed to promote associate development and succession planning.
- Provide reporting on all KPI's and initiatives on a monthly basis to senior management.
- Drive process improvements to promote customer satisfaction
Secondary functions of the position:
- Understanding of Customer Service related KPI's and metrics and a history of managing these metrics and proactively making adjustments and modifications as needed.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving. Demonstrated skill set in identifying, researching, and solving problems within job scope and recommendations for issues outside authority.
- Able to think strategically for daily problems. Can adapt rapidly to changing environments and quickly come to appropriate solutions.
- Ability to manage the training and development of a large team of associates with strong emphasis on skill set development and call-related negotiation skills.
Education and Experience:
5+ years of experience in Customer Service
3+ years of experience leading Customer Service organization with global customers