Shipt is growing and we are looking for a hard-working analytical thinker to work as an Operations Manager on our Market Operations team! You will have the opportunity to engage with our shoppers, retailers and other Shipt teams to ensure process improvement and support.
What You'll Gain
You'll join a team of talented individuals who will provide you with hands-on mentorship on topics ranging from design to communications strategy.
- Own the strategic plan for improving and maintaining successful metro-level operations & KPI goals.
- Analyze and understand regional and metro-specific data to identify opportunities and implement operational changes.
- Engage with shoppers to gain knowledge/feedback on how to improve local operations through focus groups, meetups, parties, and surveys.
- Serve as the operational liaison to external partners and internal departments.
- Manage regional projects. Build project plans, assign project ownership, and manage the success of project completion.
- Effectively lead regional Operations Coordinator(s).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years operations experience in a relevant, fast-paced work environment.
- You have a positive, collaborative team-player attitude.
- High energy communicator comfortable in front of large groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- You have a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment.
Nice to Haves
- Startup experience a plus.
- SQL a plus.
- Experience working in e-commerce, retail or the on-demand industry.