As the Professional Services Business Operations Manager, you will be the primary business partner to the Services Business Development team. You will be responsible for key pre-sales activities such as business forecasting, sales metrics/analytics, process development/improvement and business program support. This role will work cross functionally with Services Operations, Engineering and in partnership with the Services leadership team to align Service delivery & Selling strategy, Data & Reporting needs and improve the end to end sales process experience. The role will serve as a liaison to internal corporate partners such as Legal, Finance, Marketing and Sales Operations in support of the Services Business Development team.
• Develop forecast methodology, process, cadence and reporting leveraging SalesForce.com to support the weekly forecast roll up and pipeline reviews/planning.
• Defining, tracking and analyzing key performance indicators and providing sales reporting and analytics. Provide recommendations based on business knowledge, metrics, and trends to improve overall business health and performance.
• Create key reports and dashboards to support the needs of business leaders and various meetings/QBRs.
• Develop current and future process documentation and flow diagrams with a focus on improving the overall process; establish process performance measures.
• Represent and provide feedback to global groups to ensure business process and system requirements are in line with Services Business Development needs/strategy.
• Lead and support key sales programs and initiatives.
• Manage and improve overall Deal governance program.
• Provide deal/transactionsupportto the Services Business Development team where needed.
• BS/BA in a related field
• 7-10 years of Financial and/or Operations business experience. Previous experience supporting a Services organization is a plus.
• Advanced proficiency in SalesForce.com Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Services PSA and Quoting systems such as Open Air and SalesForce.com
• Strategic thinker, problem solver and analytical mindset required
• Experience in managing multiple cross-organizational relationships
• Strong interpersonal, communication and partnering skills Ability to adapt easily to changing needs of the business
• Proactive work ethic required to manage to high level objectives, identify room for improvement, develop and execute plans