The Operations Manager is responsible for day-to-day activities of directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of more than one departments. This may include, but not limited to Warehouse, Transportation, 3rd party distributors, off sight storage facilities, Inventory, etc.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Partners with various departments to ensure timely and accurate loading of all distribution equipment in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Partner with various departments to build Weekly/Monthly volume forecast.
- Partner with various departments and Demand planning to coordinate volume forecast with production planning.
- Manage execution of day-to-day Distribution Center operations within parameters of both labor and other operating expense budgets.
- Assist in the selection, supervision, and development of personnel.
- Assist in the establishment, analysis of daily/weekly KBI’s and submission of annual departmental budgets.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with all other departments in order to achieve goals and customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to Company standards and policies in addition to all regulatory requirements.
- Support and implement company initiatives to achieve performance, quality and safety metrics.
- Proactively improve process functioning and strive for enhanced levels of efficiency.
- Ensure the safeguard and security of Company assets.
- Promotes and models a culture that reflects Great Lakes Coca-Cola’s values and competencies.
- Ensures teamwork and alignment to guarantee a culture of synergy, engagement and transparency with a world-class company vision.
- Master’s Degree
- Previous experience leading distribution/delivery/Sales staff.
- Multiple facility management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer products/direct store delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities simultaneously.
- A sense of urgency that drives ability to effectively deliver and manage results in a 24 hour environment with exceptional follow through.
- Flexibility to work any shift.
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Knowledge of local collective bargaining agreement.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.