Manages the day-to-day operations for the assigned contractor program, assuring quality customer service and support for clients and staff.
- Coordinates and directs overall program operations and directly supervises Call Center and non-clinical support staff. Coordinates special call center program such as automated outreach system and incentive plans.
- Develops and maintains procedures and practices for accomplishing departmental goals and objectives.
- Develops and monitors business and financial metrics related to the day-to-day operational success of the program; reports and measures progress toward operational goals through periodic reviews.
- Coordinates all aspects of the center operations including program coordination, scheduling, work plan management, status reporting and issue resolution tracking for the Operations.
- Assumes responsibilities for the Director, Operations in his/her absence.
- Resolves departmental Operations issues or delegates to the appropriate personnel or staff members for prompt resolution.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to work within KEPRO’s decision-making and organizational structure.
- Skill in examining and re-examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of U.S. healthcare industry; preferably with experience in both public and private sector.
- Expertise in employee development and performance management skills.
- Ability to analyze resources and environment appropriate to the scope of responsibility and design a course of action consistent with KEPRO’s mission and strategic plan.
- Ability to successfully manage change and growth.
- Knowledge of business development, strategic planning, tactical implementation and creation of business partnerships.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing differing customer needs.
- Ability to participate as a team member fostering collaborative decision-making among leadership, committees, teams or work groups of diverse composition.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare field.
- 3 to 5 years of recent management experience.
- Public and private sector healthcare experience and/or has been involved in providing services to government or commercial programs.