$120K — $130K *
Our client is Induspac- a leading manufacturer and designer of a wide range of custom protective and specialty packaging products. Whether it is a particular product, or a combination of materials, or a complete packaging provider, we have the solution. We have the expertise and the capabilities to design packaging that combines many different materials to maximize performance and minimize cost.
The Operations Manager will plan and oversee the daily operations of the Livermore site to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
· Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and operations.
· Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
· Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production operations.
· Oversees the shipping and receiving functions.
· Determines labor needs to meet production goals.
· Assists with budget preparation for operations unit.
· Coordinates with sales departments to determine pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be sold.
· Assists with, or prepares and updates, organization’s operations manual and policies.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Responsible for the Planning & purchasing requirement for the site.
· Coordinate production schedules at the local site and Mexico operation to meet customer needs
· Additional duties as assigned
· Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
· Extensive knowledge of operations and production management.
· Extensive knowledge & experience with packaging operations & packaging materials.
· knowledge of lean manufacturing & continuous improvement process and practices
· Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production goals.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Operation Management, Business Administration
· Certification in lean Mfg. preferred.
· Five years of related experience required.
Valid through: 11/15/2021