Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
Established in 1979, UT Freight Service (USA) Ltd. has been in the freight forwarding industry for over 30 years. Our company has branch offices in New York and Los Angeles, as well as branch offices across China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. We provide air, ocean, and inland transportation services, consolidation services, warehousing packing and storage services, and customs brokerage.
Are you a strong candidate who has experiencewithin the freight industry that is looking for a new, growing company to join?
In addition to general cargo, we also have extensive expertise in handling dangerous goods and specialized cargo for energy, petroleum, and aerospace projects.
- Arrange airline/trucking bookings for air export shipments
- Process documentation for outgoing and ingoing freight
- Arrange and monitor traffic for all air export and air/ocean import
- Create quotations for individual shipments to provide to customers and overseas
- Communicate and coordinate with overseas agents on shipment
- Provide customer service and promote a positive relationship
- Ability and experience in handling hazardous material and project cargo a
- We have 2 weekly consols, approx 25 HAWB/console
Job Skills and Specifications:
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills to prevent and resolve problem situations
- Ability to use company-standard software such as MS Office and freight management system (Freightstream)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Air export experiencerequired
- Strong customer service experience in air/ocean imports or exports
- Basic math skills
Must be a fast learner, a team player!
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 1year
- Freight: 1year
- High school or equivalent