11 - 15 years experience •
Our client is recognized as an international leader in their industry with a long history of growth and success. “Strong growth potential and employees are encouraged to cross over into other business units, if desired, which you do not find everywhere.” is often stated by employees as to why they enjoy working for this amazing organization. They provide their customers a full range of products.
- B.S. in Engineering or Science/Technologypreferred
- 10+ years’ management experience in the chemical/similar continuous process facility leading multifunctional teams
- P & L experience is a must!
- Strategy development experience is critical
- Lead the entire operation strategically
- Manage all areas – EH&S, Reliability, Production, Capital Projects.
- Manage direct and indirect reports
- Strive for zero safety incidents
This role is open due to internal advancement!
Benefits: Very competitive to include medical, dental and life insurance to name a few
Sponsorship is not available for this role.