The Operations Manager effectively leads and develops the Manufactuing Operations Team, to obtain optimum productivity, while reaching strategic goals. Manages manufacturing and operations processes to ensure sufficient quantities of quality product on time, on schedule, on budget, in order to meet marketplace demand.
- Effectively managers and develops the Manufacturing Operations team, to obtain productivity, while reaching strategic goals.
- Provides general logistics support to manufacturing floor such as processing material requisitions, sub-assembly paperwork closure and material relocation.
- Delivers quality products, on- time and on budget.
- Manages crisis resolution to ensure continuous flow of operation under designated budget.
- Ensures that resources are utilized effectively and drives improvements
- Promotes a safe work environment with an ultimate goal of zero accidents.
- Leads and directs work for team of employees as defined by business needs.
- Leveraging Continuous improvement and Lean principles into aspects of manufacturing operations
- Manages staff selections, performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to reach the business goals and expectations.
- The primary duties of this job require management of business or department, leading Moduel Managers, Supervisors and employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of relevant education
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong ability to lead, plan and direct manufacturing and operations activities.
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes, tolls and standard operating procedures, in aerospace or automotive industry.
- Demonstrated use of the latest technology to enhance the growth of an organization.
- Solid analytical skills and judgement to proactively identify and solve increasingly complex problems.
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive task to completion.
- Proficient in MS Office and database management tools.