$100K — $150K *
The Operations Manager provides oversight and direction for the Heightened Scrutiny (HS) and Post Commitment (PC) operations staff on the E-rate Program. The manager will supervise the daily activities of the HS team ensuring reviews to identify potential fraud are thoroughly researched, analyzed and complete and processed according to guidelines and procedures. The Operations Manager also manages the PC team ensuring PC forms are processed, tracked and completed according to procedures. The manager provides oversight of the reviewers and provides employee coaching and development as needed. The Operations Manager produces operational reports and interacts with the customer on a daily basis. The manager provides program performance reporting and supports other operational departments as required.
Essential Job Duties:
•Manages a team of operational reviewers and subject matter experts, assigns work and oversees employee performance
•Manages employees' work schedules
•Ensures operational policies and procedures are followed
•Completes daily and weekly administrative deliverables, including production reports
•Facilitates meetings with customer leadership
•Ensures performance SLAs and KPIs are met or exceeded
•Performs management and client reporting activities
•Interfaces with the customer on a daily basis and responds to customer requests
•Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
•Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
•Three (3) years of management experience in an operational environment required
•Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
•Data analysis expertise required
•Customer service/client relations experiencerequired
•Strong communications skills required, both verbal and written
•Excellent organizational and analytical skills required
•Experience in fraud detection preferred
•Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
•Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
•Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure project compliance with all operational requirements of the contract as well as corporate policies.
- Manage Customer Service and Outreach Programs.
- Manage direct reports and the cost- effective operation of all project tasks.
- Supervise subcontractors that provide services to program.
- Oversee audits of operations.
- Produce monthly Service Level Agreement (SLA) report for client, as well as ad hoc reporting.
- Collaborate with other Managers to ensure effective coordination of activities.
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and other external entities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve service levels and overall operation efficiency.
- Supervise the project's quality assurance and training programs as well as corrective actions to ensure compliance.
- Monitor performance against key indicators established internally or by the clients.
- Generate solutions to issues or complex problems.
- Develop performance goals and objectives for staff, and monitor achievement of those goals.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelordegree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, 5 years of related experience.
- Able to manage large-scale operations, including single or multiple sites.
- Proven ability with operational analyses, processes and performance indicators.
- Capable of performing comfortably in a fast- paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Able to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working as a team member as well as independently.
Valid through: 10/14/2020