Performs and provides oversight for diverse office operations and business systems for the Chapter in support of LLS’ mission.
Reports to: Executive Director or assigned staff
Supervises: Operations Administrator
- Manage the facilities of the Division, including security, furniture, and vendor relationships (e.g. phone company, office equipment and supplies) including soliciting bids, and negotiating with vendors for all purchases and/or leases.
- Provide administrative management of office supplies and business equipment including inventory for insurance purposes for the Chapter.
- Primary contact with building management for the Chapter’s offices and work with Home Office regarding lease negotiations and new or expanded office space.
- Maintain floor plans and provides training on safety and evacuation procedures.
- Coordinate office space expansions and/or remodels as necessary.
- Supervise and coordinate assigned office functions and personnel, including reception duties and volunteer coordination.
- Oversee all Chapter level printing, including the printing of letterhead, envelopes, business cards, nameplates, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain the chapter's accounting & financial records, and the preparation of its financialreports (e.g. payroll, accounts payable / receivable, deposits, bank reconciliations, monthly income and expense statements, etc.)
- Supervise assigned office functions and personnel such as bookkeeping, volunteer coordination and reception duties.
- Manage select HR functions for the Division including updating PTO, posting open positions, scheduling interviews, obtaining and ensuring the completion of all related HR paperwork, onboarding, training, benefit programs, benefit changes, etc.
- Manage select IT functions for the Chapter including troubleshooting, local technical support, serving as Chapter IT contact for Home Office, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS mission and programs to promote the field and campaign fundraising initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree, Bachelor's degreepreferred.
- 5+ years office operations experience.
- Collaborate with Mission Team ensuring success of patient access, education, public policy & advocacy and research
- Excellent MS Office Suite and database management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Solid negotiating skills
- Knowledge of standard business machines and computers
- Professional and sound judgment
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Occasional weekend & evening work required as needed at events.
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations