Your tasks and responsibilities
The Operations Manager isresponsible for directing the daily activities of the warehouse and the shipping and receiving departments, including laborscheduling, supervision and the properutilization of space, equipment andmanpower. Keyresponsibilities include: Staffing, warehouse operations, maintenance of the facility and equipment, implementation of safety,security, quality,housekeeping and sanitation programs,budgeting and customer service. The Operations Manager willreportdirectly into the DCM.
Your skills and experience
- • Five years of management experience, managing productivity and labor planning in a high volume, fast paced, distribution environment
• Bachelor’s degree in business discipline or logistics preferred.
• Strong operational background with a track record of continuous improvement
• Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills.
• Proven proficiency in an automated warehouse environment, working knowledge of WMS technologies (specifically ORACLE)
• Successful track record in leadership and supervising the work of subordinates, proven developer of individuals and teams.
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Reference Number: req26273