- Responsible for performance of team of technicians over multiple shifts or a large scale facility to perform maintenance and repair on client equipment and facilities systems.
- Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
- Drive performance as measured by client’s Key Performance Indicators
- Establish relationships with client Site Leads, business partners such as EHS leads and FM clientele to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
- Resolve FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
- Provide engineering guidance to Technician s as needed to ensure operations are aligned with site and portfolio goals and values
- Develop and manage operating expense budgets for relevant sites including monthly variance reports
- Initiate purchase order requests for goods and services for sites within responsibility
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
- Administer training to ensure compliance, readiness and competency of staff
- Drive and promote safety culture within portfolio including subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
- Work with Regional Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Act as point of contact with site occupants, property management/ Landlords to coordinate FM activities and ensure client needs are met
- Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client as requested.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual account plan as identified by the Account Director.
Leadership/ employee management
- Develop a strong collaborative team-based environment.
- Ensure compliance with JLL minimum operational audit and safety standards
- Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets
- Import JLL best practices in the interest of exceeding client goals and expectations
- Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
- Minimum eight years’ experience in Operations Management in an industrial environment containing conveyance, process control and powered trucks in a distribution and/or manufacturing plant.
- Experience with managing teams of 6 or more including managers, budgetresponsibilities, supplier management, problem solving, and client/ customer relations.
- Must have solid knowledge of building/ mechanical, electrical systems (MEP)
- Experiencerequired using CMMS systems and reporting
- Demonstrated communication skills written and verbal including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Office• Strong organizational skills
- Ability to align, motivate and lead a team including creating accountability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management or property management preferred
- Relevant training in MHE, Controls Systems, PIT as well as general building operations