Since Instacart started in 2012, we’ve expanded to 100+ markets and partnered with 100+ retailers across the US. Instacart is moving into Canada! Our mission is to transform everyday life by seeking and solving the seemingly impossible. Instacart is a technology company that offers a platform connecting grocery shoppers with customers -- the only one affording delivery in as little as one hour. By combining a personal touch with cutting-edge technology, Instacart offers customers a simple solution to save time and buy directly from the retailers they trust. We give customers back their time so they can do more of what they love.
- Responsible for driving business performance, including financial, operating, customer experience, productivity, growth, availability, and shopper experience.
- Work closely with local leadership, the regional GM, cross-functional leads, and teammates to drive ongoing initiatives for the region and operations nationally
- Lead and motivate a high performing team of Area Managers, Shift Leads, and large team of Instacart Personal Shoppers
- Serve as the lead for strategic initiatives to drive ongoing improvements and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideal candidates have 3+ years of experience in management consulting, retail or supply chain operations, finance, or data-driven project management
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- High Emotional IQ and ability to work with, coach, and manage a diverse workforce
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Excel, Google Drive)
- Top-notch organizational skills and comfort in analytical problem-solving
- Strong critical thinking ability in technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions