- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role:
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex. Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives. Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management. Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities. May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Requires a four-year college degree (OR additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.