$200K — $250K *
We seek a candidate, with a proven track record, who will lead, direct, and motivate the Operations team at our HPOWER Energy-from-Waste Facility, located in Kapolei, Hawaii. This position reports to the Facility Manager.
The Operations Manager will oversee the Plant’s operational responsibilities and requirements, which utilizes both refuse-derived fuel (RDF) and mass burn technology, that include but are not limited to the following activities:
• Effectively organize work and projects with other departments, and oversees and ensures the proper and efficient daily work of all
• Manage, track, and implement established technical training programs, as required, and develop new training, as needed.
• Administer and supervise studies to improve plant operations, maintenance, or equipment, and monitor the effectiveness of plant
manuals and procedures, instituting changes or additions, as required.
• Ensure the plant’s readiness to meet unusual situations and safe, efficient day-to-day operations.
• Proficiently inspect boilers and machinery and meet plant performance targets.
• Oversee and/or compile various technical reports.
• Adhere to environmental, health, and safety procedures and permit requirements
To be considered for this position, you must have a broad background in plant operations, including at least 10 years' experience in a supervisory role at a power plant.
An engineering degree is desirable; however, a general supervisory background in an electrical or mechanical generating facility may be substituted for power plant experience.
General knowledge, and/or experience in industrial safety is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience, is required.
Additional essential requirements of the position include:
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$80K — $100K
3 days ago