$80K — $100K *
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of all aspects of the hotel including but not limited to Front Desk, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage Departments. Ensure guest service standards of the guest arrival, departure, and any other guest contact experience are met through optimal training, staffing, and supervision of labor. Efficient management of operating supplies, and proactive monitoring of guest service scores and comments. Ensure that cleanliness and maintenance standards of the guestrooms, meeting areas, public areas, F&B areas, and back-of-the-house are met through the optimal training, staffing, and supervision of labor.
· Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and F&B service, while ensuring all brand standards are being applied.
· Implement company and franchise programs.
· Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development of the room’s budget.
· Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
· Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the guest response tracking system.
· Develop and implement controls for expense management. Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs.
· Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
· Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff members. Ensure timely completion of performance appraisals.
· Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
· Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
· Ensure compliance of front office, guest service, and F&B standard operating procedures and policies.
· Ensure all Standards are complied with and are consistently applied.
· Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
· 5+ years management experience, with at least 3 years in Rooms
· Knowledge in both Housekeeping and Food and Beverage operations
· Proficient with PMS system/Hilton OnQ
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Must possess thorough knowledge of all front office operations and individual job requirements.
· Hilton Experience
· Knowledge of Hilton brand standards and programs
· Able to handle cash and credit card transactions
· Computer literacy and financial management a must
· Able to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
· General knowledge of local area attractions and transportation
· Able to observe and detect signs of emergency situations. Able to remain calm and alert, during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for clerks and other associates.
· Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues and labor relations, including, but not limited to the following statues and their comparable state and local laws.
· Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and customers.
· Able to make sound business decisions and take action quickly based on previous experience and good judgment.
· Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, F&B, budget, forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
· Able to manage multiple tasks at all times and have excellent organizational skills
· Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player
· Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
· Command of the English language both written and verbal.
· Able to work nights and weekends a must
Valid through: 4/17/2021