- Partner with the Store Manager and other members of the management team to achieve EBITDA, sales and margin goals
- Ensure proper staffing levels within the department. Hire and train the Operations Associates.
- Assist in training all associates
- Shipping and receiving of gear and other store related items
- Warehouse organization and stocking and Maintenance of the facility
- Loss prevention and safety, inventory management, cash management, and business reporting
- Conduct standardized POP audits on a weekly basis, ensuring product is merchandised to planogram standards (including POP, SKU, and inventory integrity audits).
- Holding "the Mic" and driving sales when scheduled
- Opening and closing of the store
- Additional duties as assigned.
Associate's Degree (or 3 years of equivalent work experience)
? Valid state driver's license and automotive insurance.
? 3 years of relevant work experience working in retail or in warehouse setting
? Skilled understanding of Guitar Center retail systems and processes
? Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook