Relocation package available.
Our client manufactures and delivers top agricultural products and components globally. They are hiring an Operations Manager to lead multimillion-dollar manufacturing and plant operations for a highly in-demand product line of food and additive products.
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing production processes, setting schedules, and monitoring quality. They will have high level of influence over the company's new manufacturing initiatives, including new products and expanding distribution.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
- High degree of freedom to refine operational and manufacturing processes.
- Multiple career advancement paths.
- Access to upper management and high degree of influence over new manufacturing projects.
- Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of high quality.
- Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
- Dynamic, market-responsive company culture with a strong focus on high quality solutions.
- Company leadership is open to new ideas and expansion, including product line expansion and international markets.
- Company management is heavily experienced in the industry, many with 20+ years of industry experience.
- Develop and drive operational processes within plant manufacturing for food and agricultural purposes.
- Manage a team of direct reports within the operations team.
- Report annual performance to senior management: P&L, net margins, sales, and employee benefits.
- Identify market areas where the company can grow: product line expansions, new distribution opportunities, and improvements in unprofitable areas of production.
- Improve operational overhead through cost-saving initiatives, sound capital investments, inventory control, streamlining manufacturing, supply chain, and warehouse operations.
- Foster new and existing relationships with national and independent distributors.
- Support high safety standards within manufacturing plants and warehouses.
- Work directly with offshore vendors and manufacturing plants: approve production schedules, discuss capital investments, and set quality standards.
- 10+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry, with an emphasis on food manufacturing.
- Strong experience managing and designing the daily operations of a 24x7 plant manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as manufacturing engineering, chemical engineering, or business management.
- Excellent team leadership skills, with experience managing direct reports in the past.
- Commitment to excellence in manufacturing and operations. Understanding of how to grow without sacrificing quality.
- Track record of good judgement and the ability to accurately plan for and navigate market challenges.
- Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.