- Manage day to day operations to meet required production rates and monitors operating data to minimize problems and downtime.
- Ensures that established regulatory environmental and safety standards are maintained. All emergency response activities and decisions relative to the safety of equipment and associated gathering.
- Manages subordinates in performing their job duties in a safe and efficient manner. Administers performance reviews for subordinates and administers disciplinary action when warranted. Ensures all departmental manuals are kept current.
- Develops and administers training courses pertinent to Operations to ensure personnel qualifications are maintained to comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Develops and maintains operational procedures to ensure a safe and efficient operation. Ensures operating parameters are within the limits of the design of the equipment.
- Conduct regular safety meetings, help coordinate safety and environmental training, and manage required periodic safety and environmental inspections.
- 5 years industry experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of liquids gathering, pipeline pumps, LACT units and liquid measurement
- Understanding of pipeline pigging, liquid hydraulics and pigging facilities
- Month end closing reports, meter proving and product shake out procedures
- Strong customer focus, working with multiple producers
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Plant DCS and SCADA
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong team and customer focus orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Work may involve walking over uneven terrain, bending, moving from ground level to higher levels, and working around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment. Candidate will be subject to DOT drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Driving, walking, standing frequently
- Outdoor work required with exposure to elements
- Able to work extended hours & call-outs as needed
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Job Location Peoria, Arizona, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 8800-323