The purpose for this role is to provide leadership for a manufacturing plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position may participate in one or more of the following duties as directed by supervision or management.
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development.
- Profitably grow the Plant and achieve goals measured weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Works withinternal and external customers to promote and leverage Company technologies, systems, products, services, and processes.
- Ensures the Plant has proper inventory, production control scheduling, shipping/receiving logistics and quality procedures in place.
- Leads Manufacturing functions to ensure operational efficiency and economy.
- Accountable for driving Lean initiatives throughout the Plant to ensure they are fully embraced and implemented.
- Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
- Implement strategies in alignment withstrategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Leads the development of CI initiatives, organizes CI teams, and measures results from such initiatives.
- Conducts regular safety meetings.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in Business or applicable industry.
- 10+ years in a manufacturing environment withsupervisory/management experience; progressive experience in precision manufacturing environment with equipment, materials, processes, and systems.
- Manufacturing, LEAN, Kaizen experience.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills and the ability to think independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as business and financial acumen
- Use of metrics to support organizational objectives and goals
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Familiar with the design controls, FDA regulation, and GMP practices, ISO requirements.
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Show initiative in work by being a self-starter, suggesting new ideas for completing a job, giving input as to how to improve the efficiency of a job, and organizing work time in order to complete jobs in a timely matter.
Respect & Trust
Learning & Development
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- LEAN: 5years
- GMP, FDA, and ISO: 5years
- Machining: 5years
- Medical Manufacturing: 10 years
- Supervisory / Management: 10 years