Are you able to motivate and coach others to the next level? Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then pleaseapply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Utilize our coaching model by seeking first to understand, provide candid feedback, offer suggestions, and commit time and resources
- Ensure effective action planning through root cause analysis, creation and execution of action plan, and scheduled follow-ups that drive accountability
- Drive methods of Service with Speed, Coffee Excellence, and Order Accuracy
- Distribute time appropriately to have higher visibility with their lower performing franchisees
- Consult with each franchisee once per month to analyze assessment scores, capture root cause operational issues, target improvement opportunities, and drive robust and high impact action planning
- Evaluate margins and identifies roadblocks to franchisee profitability and takes appropriate action for solving issues
- Influence franchisees on the value of the people development component of their business plan and provides guidance on organizational structure and succession planning
- Consult with franchisees on new product introductions, new restaurant openings, and bakery production
What You’ll Need-
- 5+ years of restaurant operations management experience with multi-unit leadership experience, preferably QSR
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Relationship builder; able to motivate
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Communication skills to include coaching and influencing
- Discounted coffee- pounds and beans!
- Company vehicle
- Company provided cell phone